Monday 28 December 2015

Forest's first Christmas

Forest's First Christmas is certainly one I will always remember. Christmas Eve brought the most intense winds of the year coming in at 90km/h but with no snow in sight (I had my very first green Christmas). Storm warnings were being broadcasted and we ended up losing power right before dinner...my parents ended up finishing our Christmas Eve dinner on the barbeque and we ate in the soft glow of Candlelight. The air seemed eerie, but Christmas magic returned when the power turned back on later that night, right before we siblings exchanged gifts. We were all completely emotional, especially being touched by my brother Jager's heart and kindness. Having the whole family together, on this completely bizarre yet wonderful day made this Christmas one of the very best one's yet. Forest so enjoyed being surrounded by the love everyone has for him and we can't wait to see what next Christmas has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment