Tuesday 29 December 2015

A Very Green Winter

We had our very first Green Christmas this year, which was a little disapointing, however, my closet was certainly happy. Prolonged layer weather means less time bundled up under a stuffy coat and more time to play around with different pieces! I love how well this slip from UO and dress by Free People work together! "Layer Weather" suits my style and creativity most because it allows for the most options! Getting creative while keeping warm makes getting dressed fun and gives my wardrobe more use than any other time of year. I always start with basics: tights with socks and boots. Then I begin layering, for example here I have an eyelash lace slip from Urban Outfitters underneath a floral dress by Free People. To keep the wind at bay, I added mix-matched plaid with this red plaid jacket and plaid infitity scarf and a hat for good measure! Layering allows for the mixing of different patterns and textures that make for more lively outfits !

No comments:

Post a Comment