Thursday 30 October 2014

What rhymes with orange?




This is one of the few orange (kind of) pieces I own. I absolutely adore the color, especially burnt oranges in clothing, but for some reason I've failed to collect any for myself. I bought this pinafore from forever21 last year, and haven't worn it since last october! Some pieces are just meant for specific seasons I guess. I'm also one of those people who has trouble rotating my clothes, and end up wearing the same items over and over again and forget about half the things I own! And let's face it, we're all a little more likely to gravitate towards orange in october more than any other month. Perhaps we love it so much because we so rarely see the color outside of this month, so it keeps it special and almost nostalgic. Whatever the reason, I shall enjoy it while I can...orange leaves, pumpkins and pumkin flavored treats...I love it all!


    // Dress, Hat & Shoes: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment