Sunday 14 September 2014

POP!


I'm very excited to share another front row shop treasure with you. This adorable blouse (which is currently on sale), is a very welcome addition to my closet. I paired it with this checks skirt from forever21 and a pair of thigh high socks for rather  a "school-girl" look, which never gets old in my opinion. As a comic book reader, I find the "POP!" on this blouse completely charming. I mentioned before how unique FrontRowShop is, even with something as classic as a white collar shirt-they've managed to add quirky details which makes thier product stand out! 
I also wore my Daniel Wellington watch (which I've been wearing non-stop). Don't forget you get 15% off at the checkout with the code: curios-doll
I'm a little sad the weekend is over already, it passed much too quickly and the work week  seems so looong. Oh well, coffee, sweaters and good company make the time pass sweeter (I do try my best to have at least two out of three of these at all times). Have a happy lazy sunday!
Skirt: Forever21 //Shirt: FrontRowShop// Hat: UrbanOutfitters // Watch:Daniel Wellington

5 comments:

  1. ur shirt & skirt are perfect match
    big love to this look


    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shirt, very cute outfit

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete