Saturday 27 September 2014

Changing leaves


I think it's safe to say fall is here to stay...almost as if over night it seems, many of the trees (at least in my neghborhood) have begun to change color and I am seeing some of the most brillirant reds, oranges and yellows I've ever seen. Ottawa has a collection of very beautiful trees, I have many favorites scattered throughout the city, and I'm sure I will mentally collect more over the years. I've been spending a sufficient (finally) amount of time outdoors, in my favorite weather, and my favorite jeans from free people which is yet another lovely treasure from a new most beloved shop of mine: SHOPBOP. These pants fit like a dream, and I am not overstating this. I have scarecely taken them off since thier arrival. I have also recieved this Splendid T-shirt and this Wood Kimono which I am incredibly fond of. Its quite alot thicker than it looks and will surely keep me warm as the weather steadidly continues to descend.


  Jeans, shirt & Jacket: Shopbop // 

No comments:

Post a Comment