Tuesday 9 June 2015

Growing Forest (part one)

Overwhelmed by how many photos there are in this post? Trust me, this is me narrowing it down (and if you read the title, you see it's only part one!) Gavin and I recently had the pleasure of being photographed by a local photographer Marie-Pier. We wanted some photos to capture the most magical time of our lives so far...the growing of our first child Forest! This pregnancy has had it's ups and some downs as most life-changing events do, but it has truly transformed us and strengthened our bond. I've never felt a love so extreme and emotional, towards my son and my husband. Marie-Pier has captured this feeling in such a beautiful way, I will treasure these photos for as long as I live. Please check out her photography page on Facebook, and don't resist your urge to "like" it (the urge will be very real, her work is flawless!)
Part Two is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment