Wednesday 18 February 2015

Awake my Soul

"the very best action, the very best choice, is the one that considers every person and everything, everywhere to the benefit of one another."
The older I get the more I wonder what sort of mark I am leaving on this earth....the older I get the more I realize how badly I want everything  I do to be done with a purpose. I've been feeling more and more how we are all connected, how everything we do directly and indirectly impacts eachother and the world as a whole. In efforts to help myself grow, I've become more attuned to the world around me, seeing clearly what is toxic and what is light. I want everything I participate in to either continue my growth, enlighten or leave a mark of love an light. These are things which have become more important to me day by day. I want to bring a child into a world of light where people look out for one another, and leave marks of love and enlightenment with every step.
I thought it would be great to set my deepest intentions in honor of tonights new moon. 
I hope you are all having a lovely week!
     // Dress: Urban Outfitters // Flower Crown: handmade by me

No comments:

Post a Comment