Sunday 21 December 2014

Orange is the new black




I was lucky enough to get some shots in on this day, as it was the last warm day it seems. Since the temperature is dropping dirastically and I'm getting ready to hibernate any time now. In this post I'm wearing a few old favorites...this feathered hat is so unique, the green and orange make for such an interesting combination, however, I am lacking the color orange in my closet, so I took a little fringe kimono I had and wrapped it into a scarf. It's so fun finding multiple uses/ways to wear some pieces.
Also, I've been spending most of my time scrambling to get ready for christmas, and am still not prepared. This is so unlike me, I'm usually done before November, but this year has been so full of changes and adventure, I've been losing my edge when it comes to being prepared. Only 4 days left though, I can't wait!

     //Cardigan: Forever21 // Hat::Asos // Dress: FreePeople

2 comments: