Monday 1 December 2014

Back to December






I feel as though I need to apologixe for my lack of blogging. Things have been crazier than ever, and I've had an excessive amount of planning/preparing in very little time. Because of all these fast life changes, I haven't been able to keep up with my posts, but I promise that will all change next week. along with some very exciting news! Anyway, I thought it might be a fun idea to share some of my favorite winter looks from last year, in honor of the first day of December. This is one of my favorite months, and I'm trying my best not to get too excited about the holiday season, but it is just too hard. The snowfalls, the food, the lights, family and friends which you haven't seen in ages...there's just so much to apreciate in this month. I hope your December started off as great as mine ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment