Wednesday 30 April 2014

what, oh, what does the future hold?


As a recent graduate (as well as someone with a lot of free time on their hands), I can't help but think often about my future. Where am I going? Where do I want to go? Am I taking the right steps to get there? I've always been goal oriented, growing up I was always sure of what I wanted and how my life was going to be. As you might have guessed, a lot has changed since then (including my major), and I'm finding myself in a completely different life scenario than I ever imagined. Yet I still wonder, what will I be doing at this time next year? Or five years from now? Life has become so unexpected for me, and to my surprise I'm loving every minute of it. I have no idea where I will be in five years, I have my passions and I will continue to pursue them to the very best of my abilities...but I also think it's important to remember that things don't always go as planned, and most of the time it's because you will end up in an even better place than you've imagined. Sometimes I need to remember to breathe and let things take their natural course, you know? I find my peace in nature...even in a city, where there is less than I am used to, Gavin and I have found small woods and large fields, tons of beautiful parks and are even finding beauty in the city streets among the planted gardens and old stone buildings^.^ It's truly been special living here so far.
I hope everyone is enjoying thier spring season!
  
  :Shirt & Skirt: Forever21 // Shoes: Urban Outfitters 


No comments:

Post a Comment