Sunday 27 April 2014

poutine fest!


This past weekend was POUTINE FEST. For all you non-Canadian's poutine is a delicious combination of fries, cheese curds and gravy, mmmm. It was my first time experiencing something like this, and I'm glad I did. It was great! We went in the morning so it wasn't too busy, but there were trucks lined up for blocks with poutine mostly but pizza, donuts, ice cream and so many other treats. You will have to forgive my enthusiasm, I am a food enthusiast and truly had a magical day spent here. The poutine was great (especially the curds), Gavin had deep fried donuts which were apparently amazing and I literally had the best ice cream I've ever tasted! 
This is basically what a comfortable and casual outfit looks like for me (I'm rarely out of a dress, which I find to be more comfortable than pants anyway). Just a slouchy tee shirt and high-waisted denim shorts. These shorts were originally a pair of mom shorts I thrifted and went scissor happy with and ta-da, the best fitting high waisted shorts ever! I hope to find more before summer! Anyway, I hope you are all having a happy monday and have a lovely week ahead of you!

  
  :  Shirt & Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Shorts: Thrifted 


2 comments:

  1. Such amazing fest! Lovely pics, congrulations! *-*


    Xo
    Brilho de Aluguel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this look! I really want shorts like that! My sister has a pair and they are sooo cute :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete