Thursday 16 January 2014

ekimo panda









The snow has come back with a vengeance. There is constant white fluff falling from the sky, and it's really beautiful. After classes one day, my sister and I went back to the trails behind our campus and explore while the snow continued to fall heavily upon us. This hat from Urban Outfitters had  kept me warm and kept my ears covered nicely. And so I'm happy to say that it is practical and adorable :) I get smiles and compliments every time I wear it ^.^ It's adorable!

  
  hat: \urban outfitters// coat: target //

1 comment:

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    Like Something Real Serious page here :)
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete