Thursday 30 April 2015

Sacred Spaces

Lately I've had to take the time to listen to my mind and body and take things a bit easier. I find I can get so wrapped up in every day duties/preparing for the future/creating daily that when it gets to easy to overlook my needs. So, I've added more greenery to my room, which is the room I like most to relax and heal in...as well as those little things that bring about good energy: healing crystals, plants, homemade creations like this gorgeous feather necklace made by UNDER THE SHADE OF A BONSAI TREE. Her creations are incredibly unique in both make and aesthetic which is why I love her shop so much. I strongly recommend checking it out, especially if you have an appreciation for eccentric, well-made pieces as I do!
// Dress:FREE PEOPLE // Hat: Urban Outfitters// Necklace: Under the shade of a bonsai tree

No comments:

Post a Comment