Monday 9 March 2015

In mourning of spring

Everyone needs that go-to black dress in thier closet, I personally like mine with a bit of lace detail (anything wednesday adams-like) like this piece from SHEINSIDE. They truly have the widest range of selection for outstanding prices, and it has quickly become my go-to shop whenever I need an online shopping fix. I typically get into an "all black" mood every so often, and this dress fit the bill perfectly as I am currently in mourning of the spring that seems to never be returning.
House plants will have to keep me company until I'm ready to accept the never ending blanket of snow covering my little town.
Have a great week everyone!

// Dress: SHEINSIDE

1 comment:

  1. This is a such a pretty look and I am loving the statement ring! It's nice that this is a feminine take on an all-black look. I hope the weather warms up for you soon and spring is just around the corner!

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete