Friday 7 February 2014

Febuary Wishlist


As it is my birthday month, and we will soon be transitioning into spring; I thought I'd do a little wishlist to share with everyone! Here are some main items that I would like to add to my closet as we transition into the next season (hopefully very soon!)
1. Slouchy Cardigan: I'm really not picky when it comes to cardigans; as long as they are cozy and somewhat baggy, I'm good to go. It is something you can never have too much of and will be useful when sweater weather makes its appearance again.
2. Shapeless floral dress: When getting excited for spring, I find myself gravitating towards florals...nothing groundbreaking, but it helps in getting into the spring spirit! They are also super comfortable and practical for adventuring!
3. Colorful Hats: I put this one in plural because I'd like to start collecting hats with color as I have about a million black ones. I have always had a deep love for hats; I find even the most boring outfits come alive once I place a hat on my head.
4. Chunky cut-out boot: Something I've been eying for a year now, so maybe it's time I buy some? I love the look of a feminine dress paired with a chunky heal.
5.Scallop purse: I've been shopping around for a cute every-day satchel and completely fell in love with this one with the scalloped flap! There are some pastel ones out there that are to die for, but I'd better start with black first ;)
6.Polaroid Camera: Yes, these are making quite the comeback and I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I love the look of old Polaroid photos...they give off a sense of nostalgia for me as I used to have one growing up. They are a fun way to collect memories no matter where you are. And lets face it...I'm addicted to cameras....anything to do with photography really. 

Well that's all for now; my birthday is next week followed by Valentines day, so I'm going to try and come up with some fun posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment