Friday 25 September 2015

Picnic Fun

My sister brought her two lovely girls (my sweet nieces) over for a visit and we decided to go to the park and have a picic! So far, I don't see any brothers or sisters for Forest, so being close to his cousins is really important to me. I grew up with a huge family (I'm the oldest of seven children. No that wasn't a typo. seven.) I loved being surrounded by my brothers and sisters, I love that they are all my best friends and it's something I want Forest to have. So far he adores Rayne and Harlow, always smiling whenever he sees them or hears thier voices and giggles, it's really sweet. The girls had fun running around and eating treats, and although Forest can't do much right now, he got to go on the slide with Gavin and I and the swings as well (which he loves). It was really such a great day, I'm glad we got some of it on film! We definitely need to make this a monthly tradition in the warm months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment