Monday 18 November 2013

cozy coat



I'm so disappointed that immediately after these photos were taken, it started to snow! I just can't wait to go on snowy adventures and capture every minute of it on camera. It ends up looking like narnia down here and I'm so impatient for it. Anyway, I haven't been keeping up very well as it is coming to the end of my semester and I have a ton of projects and such to take care of, Although December
 will be busy, I plan to document the entire month as much as I can on here. I have a feeling it's going to be my favorite holiday season to date! Well, I hope you're all having a good week; happy monday and stay warm ^.^

 
coat: forever 21  hat & shoes:urban outfitters  pinafore:topshop

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely blog and nice outfit posts [: I can't wait to read more from you!
    Please keep it up!

    Xxx
    thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete