Thursday 10 October 2013

cutout dress




Well, I haven't updated in a while, as I have been having some issues with my camera; but all is well again and so I will be back regularly very soon. It's a little obvious that these photos weren't meant for a blog post. These were taken weeks ago when my niece came to visit and I was playing with her in the field; and my boyfriend snapped a few shots of me without my knowing at the time. I figured since I've been absent I could upload a few and use it as a style post. 
All summer I've been lusting after cut-out dresses and now I finally have one of my own! Even though it is a floral pattern I think the color makes it so that I could use it as a fall dress as well. Oxblood is definitely my go-to color for fall, and I was so happy to have come across this dress :)

dress & hat: forever21  sweater:ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment