Friday 19 June 2015

Summer Comfort

I truly cannot express enough how impressed I am with Triple Thread's clothing...the styles, the fabrics, the fit, they are literally my dream combination. This dress, cardigan, necklace and earrings are all from them, and let me tell you, I've been wearing this dress religiously. It is so unbelievably comfortable, especially on my belly; and I love how I will be able to wear it post-pregnancy as well! I strongly recomend checking out thier website and instagram to see what other great styles they have to offer. This definitely won't be the last time I feature thier products on this blog. 
I know my blog posts are coming along alot slower now, unfortunately I am on bedrest for the remainder of this pregnancy so I can only update what has already been shot until my son is born (which won't be long now!) I just want to thank you all for being patient with me, and for being so supportive :)

1 comment: