Friday 6 September 2013

back to school

I was without internet for quite some time, so I haven't posted in a while, but I haven't forgotten about my blog! So until I have time to go out on more adventures and document them on here, I've decided to make a quite post about back to school/ autumn essentials ^.^ I've just started school again earlier this week and the weather has been quite cold lately so I feel this post is relevant anyhow.


My favorite fall color is by far this wine/oxblood red. I think it's beautiful and I look forward to incorporating alot of this color into my wardrobe. You can find all these items HERE



Knitts are one of my favorite things about autumn/winter. Constantly being cozy, while the air is cold and you crunch leaves as you walk, drinking your hot chocolate. There's nothing like it. I'm not sure there these specific items are from, but I have found very similar items on ebay ^.^



Last but not least, what I consider "must-haves" right now are certainly a cute pinafore dress (I'm obsessed); a satchel, convinient for school and adventures, and of course a nice pair a brogues to last the season and those that follow ^.^
I will be back to posting regularly very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment